Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
man if I didn't already have all the stuff on my current BSP I would trade it in for a shadow mica in a heartbeat. That pewter color is my favorite color in a car and it figures they bring it out a year after I get mine, bastards. me want!!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, both of the new colors look good!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
look pretty good, can't wait to see them mod'd

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Thanks so much for posting up pix!

Wow, I am so ready to trade in my TCM for the SR!! I love it and it is totally different then what I was picturing. They did a great job with those two colors!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Aww man! :eek:

As much as my wife loves red, if she sees the SR like that, the rs3.0 is history!! :( I'll have to let her see it though, it is her decision, 'cause it's gonna be her box!

Okay, I'll admit it: I want the rs more than she does! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Aww man! :eek:

As much as my wife loves red, if she sees the SR like that, the rs3.0 is history!! :( I'll have to let her see it though, it is her decision, 'cause it's gonna be her box!

Okay, I'll admit it: I want the rs more than she does! :rolleyes:
Who knows, she may not like that too much and stick with the rs. And you're damn right, it's her decision...LOL!! J/K

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Who knows, she may not like that too much and stick with the rs. And you're damn right, it's her decision...LOL!! J/K
Nah, I've had her for 19 big ones, and I know what she likes......... No biggie though, either one will work!

And to think she wanted a TCM at first! ;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Nah, I've had her for 19 big ones, and I know what she likes......... No biggie though, either one will work!

And to think she wanted a TCM at first! ;)
{crossing fingers} I hope she likes the Salsa Red! Will you be the first one with a SR xB??? That would be so :cool: !

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
{crossing fingers} I hope she likes the Salsa Red! Will you be the first one with a SR xB??? That would be so :cool: !
We'll see........ We don't need another chick here with a TCM! :D :D :p J/K

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
We'll see........ We don't need another chick here with a TCM! :D :D :p J/K
LOL!! There's only me and HtPnkBx, I say another TCM wouldn't be so bad.;)

You're too funny! Love your sense of humor, guess that's why we get along so well.:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
News Flash! I was wrong!! As much as she likes the SR, she's decided on the rs! So much for what I know :rolleyes: ........

Deposit time! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
News Flash! I was wrong!! As much as she likes the SR, she's decided on the rs! So much for what I know :rolleyes: ........

Deposit time! :D :D :D :D
Either way, she's still getting an xB!! Yay!!!:D Congrats and can't wait for the pics. Does this mean your wife will be here, too???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.