Scion xB Forum banner

What would color would you get your 5 speed box?

• Polar White

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Salsa Red

Votes: 16 55.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah. I'm buying another box soon. I'm getting a 5-speed box. I can't decide if I want the Salsa Red or a Polar White box. They both look good with bronze or gold wheels. I can't decide. I've seen plenty of white boxes running around & they look nice. I haven't seen that many Salsa Red boxes, but the ones that I have seen look pretty nice too! Hahahaha! Out of those 2, what would you get?

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I would have to say Salsa Red also (and this is coming from 2 PW owners!!) I really like the way SRP looks with silver C/F too.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
PW is gorgeous....honestly it is. But there are SO many of them here in SoCal.

Salsa Red, Shadow Mica, and Camo are all rare colors without being RS. Get one if you can!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
The Polar White does look nice, but after going to the Scion Exposed show here in Seattle I noticed that out of about 200 xb's only maybe 5 or 6 were Salsa Red. There had to be at least 25+ that were Polar White (or at least started out that way!)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Having both a Salsa and a Polar Scion, my opinion is..........it depends.

I actually like my Polar white box better, but the Salsa is a VERY nice color.

It come down to which you like better - which better fits the personality you want your box to have. The PWs are more strict and stern that the sexy Salsa's. :D

(Guess I'm really no help.)

Tom

(Mine was the PW at the entrance, Kev, on the right - I was the old guy with the face moss greeting/directing cars while wearing a straw hat and Hawai'ian shirt...)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Lol! Ok I did see you Tom! It's all about the straw hat mon. I was the black sand pearl with the "ahem," messed up perforated sheetmetal grill that didn't quite bend to match the rest of the car. I was across the isle & down about 3 cars from those 4 RS 3.0's.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had the choice of Polar White or Salsa Red at the dealer, I wanted the Polar and the wifey wanted the Salsa..... We got the Salsa Red and it was a great choice. The color is hot and sexy and like everyone says, there's not that much Salsa Red out there which is kinda interesting... Too many Polar Whites out there and when I do see them. They're not Polar White anymore, it's more like Dirty White.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Go for the Salsa! There aren't enough of 'em on the roads! :) Polar White is really sharp too, but if you wanna be a bit different ...

Just remember that you might have to wash it a lot. Keeping it garaged might help with that. White needs washing a bit less I would say. I washed my white van maybe once a month, and it never looked filthy. Not that I would recommend that! My black xB has to be washed every other day or it looks like I dragged it through the mud.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like the Salsa Red box will be in my possession soon! ( ^o^) <3

Yeah. I guess a Salsa Red box will be the way to go! I'm gonna email a ton of dealers for a bare bones Salsa Red box with a few options. I want to get:

5-Speed
Fog Lights $350
Rear Bumper Applique $58
Center Armrest $125
Cargo Net $45
Floor & Cargo Mats $120
Pioneer AM/FM CD Deck $0
10-spoke Wheel Cover $0

Base MSRP: $14,030
Del, Proc & Handling: $540
Accessories: $702
Grand Total: $15,272

I'm gonna see who has it soon! ( ^o^) <3

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.