Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first off just want to say thanks to brent"down4action" for hooking up with an awesome deal for his airrunner kit...just got done taking it out of his car will be in my car hopefully next week...i need air for the rims that I will be running...so Brent and I went straight trade for each others suspension...once again thanks Brent hope my suspension is well on your car lol... here are some pics...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks like fun!

·
Registered
333 Posts
you'll be happy with the airrunner kit!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
PSHHHH PSHHH PSHHHHH PSHHHHHHH

its gunna be fun!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Its all good Will! You did me a favor by switching me out suspensions! Thanx to you and your dad for switching everything out! Good luck with the Air ride bro! You needa post up some pics once the install is done!..........Oh ya those rims you got are sweet! Cant wait to see the final product man! Thanx again!! :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Big Will joins the ranks of the baggers! Can't wait to see you laid out Will.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
where i come from baggers get laid out all the time

cant wait to see pics -=]

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea I would love to see my car laid out...but with the new wheels im running...its gonna be a lil harder then expected...im really new to air ride so i guess im gonna see how low I can get it when I install it...and if not low enough from there ill see what I can do...but as far as I know now my ride will not lay out with the wheels im running...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill see what I can do...im just really hesitant especially with those wheels...but hope my car will be as low as yours was...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.