Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody! i was thinking about get RS3. i was wonder if anyone have rs3? if do how much did u pay everymonth or how much does the rs3 tends cost? i m thinking about get box agai:eek: n.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine was almost 18k.... I also put 4 grand down so my payments are like $270 for a 66 month period... Its worth it for the looks i get :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
:D My Rs 3.0 Was $1,765 No Extras Automatic.
I Paid It Cash Total With Tax Was $19,100
My Advice Look For A Good Dealer

·
Registered
362 Posts
Just as a rule of thumb (can vary depening on your credit score, etc), you will pay $21 a month for every $1000 borrowed.

So let's say you will borrow $16,000 for your RS3 (including tax, license, registration, etc) after your 3K downpayment... then the monthly payment comes out to be aroud $330-340 a month.

There are websites that you can calculate how much your monthly payment will be...

Good luck finding RS3~!! I know they are drying up out there....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
daramg said:
Just as a rule of thumb (can vary depening on your credit score, etc), you will pay $21 a month for every $1000 borrowed.

So let's say you will borrow $16,000 for your RS3 (including tax, license, registration, etc) after your 3K downpayment... then the monthly payment comes out to be aroud $330-340 a month.

There are websites that you can calculate how much your monthly payment will be...

Good luck finding RS3~!! I know they are drying up out there....
thanks for the info!

·
Registered
38 Posts
1672 said:
I also put 4 grand down so my payments are like $270 for a 66 month period...
Did you read this??? If you put 3 grand down instead it should be around $300 a month if you have good credit...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal, hope you get one. RS3 or non-release, get one anyway!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
should i get brand new or used car? which is better?

You get a better deal new, if you have good credit. Used cars are for those with bad credit, and most the time cost more than new.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Padanky said:
You get a better deal new, if you have good credit. Used cars are for those with bad credit, and most the time cost more than new.
ah thanks for thre all info but the problem is that i dont have credit so the payment will be high? i usually use my dad credit. i rather do on my credit

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
ah thanks for thre all info but the problem is that i dont have credit so the payment will be high? i usually use my dad credit. i rather do on my credit
When I got my xB, I still had $10K left on my Totalled Protege5. Through Toyota they gave me 11.2% interest rate. $278.90 for 60months. Got my check from insurance, payed the Protege off. Seven months later refinanced the xB through credit union for 6.25% interest rate. $278.10 for 48months.
I got a Base model with a stick. $14,399 I think. $2500dn

Hope some of that helps.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Padanky said:
When I got my xB, I still had $10K left on my Totalled Protege5. Through Toyota they gave me 11.2% interest rate. $278.90 for 60months. Got my check from insurance, payed the Protege off. Seven months later refinanced the xB through credit union for 6.25% interest rate. $278.10 for 48months.
I got a Base model with a stick. $14,399 I think. $2500dn

Hope some of that helps.
sound not bad. i ll try my best! the problem is thatn i have low income.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Deafpaintballer said:
sound not bad. i ll try my best! the problem is thatn i have low income.
You don't have to get a RS3, getting a base model will save you somewhere around 4 grand.:(

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Padanky said:
You don't have to get a RS3, getting a base model will save you somewhere around 4 grand.:(
yeah thats waht i was thinking about. i want more cheaper i wish i get stick but the problem my finace is going to have baby so we have to get automatic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.