Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Next thing I am doing is replacing the spoiler. The fiberglass has already cracked from the inside out and they say it's not under warranty cause they think a rock hit it. Eventually, I will go to a lower profile tire and do a slight drop on it and replace the suspension.

I am ordering new exhaust and new taillights. But I'm leary of getting new headlights. I've heard alot of complaints on JDM and others. I am getting a hoodwing and eyelids. Most people don't have those. I like them. Will probably go with alot of carbon fiber trim. My hubby is going to install a cold air intake and some kind of turbo something. ( I do the decorating he does the mechanics ) There are about 45 other mods on my list, but these will be the first that I buy.

Also, on the side of the xB in the rear are red light covers. I would like to change those to clear covers. If anyone knows somewhere I could get those let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
cold air intake and a turbo huh.... make sure you think you mods through and dont do mods that will later down the road be cancelled out by another... also headlights, there are no real problems with "TRUE" JDM headlights. No leakage or anything. Make sure what you get (if wanting it that way) is authentic. If you need help determining just post it... other thatn that, keep it clean and let the modding begin.

·
Registered
206 Posts
very nice....rs3s in the house!!...LOL... I jus dropped mines yesterday too with tein s-techs... will post pix soon.
welcome to club xb!!:D

aloha...
jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.