Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on the other board took ownership of an RS3.0!!! Its beautiful!!

What about here?? When are they expected to arrive???

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paaalllllleeeeaaaasssseeee!!

Like you have to ask!!!

Life of course!

As if Id.....nm!!! :mad: :p

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i believe Nic aka Dew is going to get one. he is giving his BSP xB to his significant other. that is what i heard...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Green is one of my fav colors I just didn't think I could drive around that green car for the next who knows how many years! Plus I was worried about the monitors and everyone knowing they come with all that stuff. And being picky about modding it!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Green is one of my fav colors I just didn't think I could drive around that green car for the next who knows how many years! Plus I was worried about the monitors and everyone knowing they come with all that stuff. And being picky about modding it!
That's what caused Susie to change her mind. Besides, we can always add monitors.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep! My kids have the dual portable ones! Works for us!

Best thing I ever bought for those LA trips, should have bought them four years ago!! lol

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just love how the three of us have nothing better to do! Make threads and talk to each other on them! LOL! I hope no one minds!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Mine has not been allocated yet... :mad:
This waiting game is killing me~~~~!!!!

Well, I am in Barcelona so can't pick'em up anyways. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine has not been allocated yet either. I'm seriously considering cancelling the order and just choosing another color. I don't like the spoiler, and I really don't care about the lcd screens, the upgraded stereo, etc. I'm just not too fond of the basic color choices, so I'm not sure what to do. Argh!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all first post here and i was reading a question that i might be able to answer!
1. The rs 3.0 does not have the color matched seats because Scion wanted to get away from that look they wanted a smoother clean interior,

There will be quite a few changes for the 07 model year and a surprise for the rs 4.0!!!!!

Hope to hear some feedback on that

·
Registered
5 Posts
my wife" has been allocated and she will have in on the 7th of March SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
scionman said:
Hi all first post here and i was reading a question that i might be able to answer!
1. The rs 3.0 does not have the color matched seats because Scion wanted to get away from that look they wanted a smoother clean interior,

There will be quite a few changes for the 07 model year and a surprise for the rs 4.0!!!!!

Hope to hear some feedback on that
osnt the the "surprise" for the 4.0 going to be that its the next model?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.