Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Green is one of my fav colors I just didn't think I could drive around that green car for the next who knows how many years! Plus I was worried about the monitors and everyone knowing they come with all that stuff. And being picky about modding it!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Green is one of my fav colors I just didn't think I could drive around that green car for the next who knows how many years! Plus I was worried about the monitors and everyone knowing they come with all that stuff. And being picky about modding it!
That's what caused Susie to change her mind. Besides, we can always add monitors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine has not been allocated yet either. I'm seriously considering cancelling the order and just choosing another color. I don't like the spoiler, and I really don't care about the lcd screens, the upgraded stereo, etc. I'm just not too fond of the basic color choices, so I'm not sure what to do. Argh!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all first post here and i was reading a question that i might be able to answer!
1. The rs 3.0 does not have the color matched seats because Scion wanted to get away from that look they wanted a smoother clean interior,

There will be quite a few changes for the 07 model year and a surprise for the rs 4.0!!!!!

Hope to hear some feedback on that

·
Registered
239 Posts
scionman said:
Hi all first post here and i was reading a question that i might be able to answer!
1. The rs 3.0 does not have the color matched seats because Scion wanted to get away from that look they wanted a smoother clean interior,

There will be quite a few changes for the 07 model year and a surprise for the rs 4.0!!!!!

Hope to hear some feedback on that
osnt the the "surprise" for the 4.0 going to be that its the next model?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.