Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, for those of you who are willing to part with an RS3.0 grill, :eek: feel free to contact me :p . I really like the look of it, but, unfortunately, won't be getting an RS3.0 unless I can miraculously trade in my BOP box for one that has a 5speed.... :cool: :confused: :(

ANYWAYS. Please, I am interested in getting it. Thank you.

:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
The wife doesn't know she's getting a "present" from me. (New grill) Then, I just take "that 'ol plain stock one".........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh.....I was going to give monies for it. But ok, I am sad now. :(

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted my baby bB to be happy!! bB Scion, I am sorry, I love you baby!

lol.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
BoomBox said:
Oh.....I was going to give monies for it. But ok, I am sad now. :(
Sorry, I feel sooooooo bad! :( :( :( :( On the other hand, Alex is still searching for ideas on grills, maybe he'll cut a "deal" with you if you help him decide..... just a thought. Now cheer up!! That's an order from the "POST KING!" :D :D :D

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, dtrain did make first on the list of who's who in clubxb!! Which, congrats goes to you.

Thing is.....I dunno who alex is. I mean, come on, you all know I'm new here. Yet no introduction came from me because I have nothing either cool, nor great about my bB, besides that she's my baby.....Is that weird?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
BoomBox said:
Well, dtrain did make first on the list of who's who in clubxb!! Which, congrats goes to you.

Thing is.....I dunno who alex is. I mean, come on, you all know I'm new here. Yet no introduction came from me because I have nothing either cool, nor great about my bB, besides that she's my baby.....Is that weird?
Oversite on our part! :eek: Alex (Grizzly Choppers) and Jim (Moriarty) are our resident Scion sales reps. Both are great.

Cool? Great? :confused: Your box is all that and more, because it is a box, and it's yours! Mods aren't the only reason we're all here, my friend! :)

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm pretty new to modding cars, and doin' it up right, so to speak. I can help the best I can, but I'm sure someone who's a sales rep (especially if he's been lucky enough as a guy at my local to be sent TO Japan, on business) he already knows what he's lookin' for, as far as grills. I just really like how it's shaped.....I love my bB Scion more than anything, not even a woman could pull me from my ride.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Well, it looks like I won't be getting the rs grill from the wife after all, she's decided now that she wants SR instead! :eek: :( Not that I don't like the color (I do), but I was hoping to get that grill myself....... Time to check out some sources for leads..... I really like that grill!

·
Registered
49 Posts
My wife is interested in a chrome grill, so I may consider letting the RS 3 grill go. I will let you know once we get the RS 3.0 and she looks it over. If she wants to go with another grill then I will probably let the stock go... if she gives the ok.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
SoonerFever said:
My wife is interested in a chrome grill, so I may consider letting the RS 3 grill go. I will let you know once we get the RS 3.0 and she looks it over. If she wants to go with another grill then I will probably let the stock go... if she gives the ok.
Cool, keep me posted. :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
First, hello! I'm back from Miami. It was warm and beautiful there in many different ways;)

Now, on to business...

If the 3.0 were mine, I'd rip off the grille, wrap it in plastic, and stow it in my garage next to my stock RS1.0 grille (also not my favorite thing on the planet). HOWEVER, it ISN'T my car (as I've been told often now) and she LIKES that hideous thing! AAAAAAAARGH!

Anyway, looks like she'll be running it for a while at least. Maybe it will grow on me or something. Sorry, not for sale right now...

-Alex

·
Registered
144 Posts
Guess I'm just dumb but isn't the grill on the car to let air get to the radiator to keep it cool?? I don't see how this one could do that........

·
Registered
614 Posts
DJ Unknown said:
Guess I'm just dumb but isn't the grill on the car to let air get to the radiator to keep it cool?? I don't see how this one could do that........
There is NO airflow through the stock grill either.Look at the back of it.Its basically just for looks.The cooling/airflow is done through the lower two grills :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.