Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its around February and the RS 3.0 was released so i am assuming the 4.0 is going to be released before this year ends which should be around june or so. Plus two release series in a year seemds kinda out of the ordinary. How about the 2007 xb's ? How will this fit in with the timeline ? :p What are your thoughts..

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
My information is that the 4.0 will be released as the current body style LATE in the summer. Probably around late July to August.

It will be the last hurrah for the first gen Scion xB (yes, I know the bB chonology, I said xB) before the new body style is released late this year.

I don't "know" much about the 4.0, and what I do know and susupect I've shared elsewhere on this forum. It should be a fun departure from the other special editions and a good little piece of Scion history.

-Alex

·
Registered
501 Posts
From the point of view of someone that just bought their first xB (and who wanted one from Day One), it's kind of interesting to have a car that is relatively rare and will (at least in the current body-style) grow increasingly rarer. Especially as they get chopped up and repainted by all the enthusiasts on here....LOL.......

I'm keeping mine stock!

But seriously, it's like being part of automotive history. How exciting! My wife always says, "In ten years, it will be like having a 'Thing' ".

I mean, they made "The Pacer" for longer than three years.......when was the last time that you saw one of those on the road? Of course, their doors were so heavy that they would bend and fall off, so maybe it's not a good analogy, but you get the idea, I hope.........

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I know the paint code for the next RS tC, and that there will be a RS 4.0 xB, but the color has not been decided upon yet. I'm not at liberty to say the color of the tC yet, nor do I have any info on what options the RS 4.0 will have.

·
Registered
219 Posts
admin said:
If the 2007 scion xB keeps its name it will be fun integrating it into ClubxB. Im sure that is a task i will enjoy... ( being saracastic ) . Speaking of 2007's im wondering whats going to happan to the xA.
I was just talking with a guy who is a Scion salesman. His take is that 2007 will be the last year for the xA to be replaced by the Yaris.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
YellowSubxB said:
I was just talking with a guy who is a Scion salesman. His take is that 2007 will be the last year for the xA to be replaced by the Yaris.
What's a Yaris?

·
Registered
352 Posts
ive been told 06 is the last year of the xa. yaris is to be released in a few months btw.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Here is my version of a photoshop Yaris.

Attachments

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I hope they dont call the new body style an xB....that would just ruin everything.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.