Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RS 3 is here!!!

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  DTRAIN619 
#1 ·
My wifes ride is on the truck and here in town.

See less See more
#5 ·
This is crazy, I have a fellow Houstonian Scion tC owner (pete) on my yahoo list. He messaged me this morning that a bud of his sent him a pic of a Envy Green xB from Fred Hass Scion World. I told Pete that was mine, he sent me the pic. I go pick it up and am talking to one of the sales men and he ends up being the guy that took the pic. I didnt have time to get the rims installed, so tomorrow that will be done. Then peel that damn black tape off from the windows frames, and window tint. My son looked at me like WTF are you doing with another xB, i told him to get his mom and she came out and all she could say was cool, then I gave her the keys to her nice new Envy Green toaster.

Heres the two toasters, getting to know each other :)

#22 ·
Thanks for the pic Skeeter! Hmm, looks pretty damn good. I might just have to do that. Boy would my wife FREAK!

Can't do it on mine though. Carbon fiber pillars and all you know?

-Alex

#23 ·
With the car being only 4 days old the tape came off very easy as did the xb and scion badges on the back. On my hotlava it was a little more difficult since it was already a year old when I bought it, but i still got the tape off with a little little heat from my heat gun. Time to lower it and paint the 2 lower grills envy green, I already got a bud of mine to mix me up some 6U1 (envy green) paint, I may also paint some of the interior peices like I did on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.