Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got approved for my loan for my rs3.0 it hit the port on the 2nd of feb. and should be here within 10-12 days. I'll get you guys full pics as soon as I get my hands on it.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
storrisch said:
I just got approved for my loan for my rs3.0 it hit the port on the 2nd of feb. and should be here within 10-12 days. I'll get you guys full pics as soon as I get my hands on it.
Glad to have you with us! Now, the race is on to see who'll get to post pics of their rs3.0 first!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
storrisch said:
Congrats!

Now you have to bring it down to Ames on the 6th. We should have a good showing of 3.0s ready to go!

Get some guys together and join us down here! It's going to ROCK!

-Alex

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been talking with my wife and we are hoping to make it to Ames, IA. The dealership is supposed to keep me updated on the tracking information. I'd like to be there as it rolls off the truck. I am also going to be fabricating a console to hold my gamecube so if anyone knows of any how to guides for fiberglass i'd appreciate the help.

·
Registered
362 Posts
moriarty said:
weak. i don't have any allocated to us yet. maybe, on the next one. i can't wait to get one in here.
As soon as you get one over there... you know who is going to snatch it away... :D :D :D

Seriously, please post the pictures for me if you get the car while i am away. Thank you!

·
Registered
178 Posts
im trading in my camo green the second they get word of when they can get one

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi, Welcome and Congrats!!

How exciting....can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
178 Posts
just found out a few mins ago my 3.0 will be arriving in 2-3 weeks then its all mine lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mike i would check to see what options are coming with the one that will be going to your local dealership. I know the dealers will have different options coming with their 3.0s so you might end up wanting to get one from a different dealer. Just so you dont end up missing out on the "perfect" box and have someone else snatch it up first.

·
Registered
178 Posts
true right now i dont care about the options i just love the color and my white rims would look bad ass on it but yeah i heard there all different so ill look into it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ours is coming with a few options i do not want but they are giving me a really good deal on my trade. We are getting the arm rest, green interior lighting, and fog lights. and the sill plates and valor exhaust tip which would be two options i would not choose on my own.

I am also gonna be building a console for our gamecube if anyone has any ideas of a simple but decent looking way to build it I am open to any suggestions. It will be painted or vinyled (i dunno if that is even a word) to match the car color. And I want it to house the game cube, 2 controllers, and possibly a smaller cd case for games.

·
Registered
178 Posts
the only option i would want is the armrest,neons and fog lights but i know it comes with the dvd player full alpine audio and 7 inch monitors in the headrests and the spoiler shaved grill

·
Registered
178 Posts
i went to the dealership today and decided im going to get the 3.0 they wanted me to pay almost 500 a month i was like screw that so im sticking with my camo green

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.