Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
it looks good, but whats up with the grill? i hope that grill is just a concept, LOL! i like the RS 2.0's grill better than the RS 3.0...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Everybody should remember that the pictures in that pressrom are either photoshops or pics of a mock-up vehicle.

Notice the tC steering wheel and the '04-early '06 seat fabric. These are not pics of the production model.

It's good to get an idea of how everything fits though. That's why they did these in the first place.

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Not feeling the grille, but the ICE is nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
grizzly_choppers said:
Everybody should remember that the pictures in that pressrom are either photoshops or pics of a mock-up vehicle.

Notice the tC steering wheel and the '04-early '06 seat fabric. These are not pics of the production model.

It's good to get an idea of how everything fits though. That's why they did these in the first place.

-Alex
Are you sure?

These photos are released for press use and I would think with these arriving next month, what you see is what you're getting.

Overall, I'll just install the vids in mine ($1700). Buy the RS 2.0 grill ($99) and side views ($180) and I'm happy.

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
Yea I gotta agree about that grille... not likin' it too much. Everything else is HOTT. I want that deck! Wonder how much I can sell my stock deck for??? :confused:

EDIT: BTW it is the 6-CD deck.. any ideas?

·
Tha KrackaBox
328 Posts
ugh..... and to think I paid like an extra 400 maybe for it?????? Aww well... I'm happy wit what I got I guess! :D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That's the coolest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!! But i already have a toaster. Now I'm angry.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
GRRRRRR!!!!!! I'm so mad now. I want one real bad. That's the most kick ass toaster i've ever seen...NO it's the kickest ass CAR i've ever seen. That's awesome. I want one sooooooooooooo bad now. GRRRR if only a little sooner. I could've got one.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've been on two different computers now and based on the color that's coming up, it doesn't look to green with "envy." It seems to be a bit more dull than the green I saw on other Toyota models out of Japan. I'll stick with my Solar "blind your retinas" yellow of my RS 2.0. And that grill...Ho Hum! All the kick ups in the Audio Visual department could very well be Scion's test marketing in the US before they send us the bB Music Box in 07. We'll see.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Wow! That is beautiful.

I just bought my 2006 Blue Onyx Pearl two weeks ago, and already I'm, well...

Green with Envy!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
hubbard said:
Wow! That is beautiful.

I just bought my 2006 Blue Onyx Pearl two weeks ago, and already I'm, well...

Green with Envy!
LOL. I love the color on it. It reminds me of wicked. I want one real bad now. Name it Elphaba.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Well......... I like it as is! :D The grill is just begging to be personalized imo. Okay, now it's time to put the deposit down, stay tuned! :cool: :cool:

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
already ordered mine. Think I'll park it and never drive it, so In 20 yrs I can sell it for $1,000,000.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
NYCxB said:
Are you sure?

These photos are released for press use and I would think with these arriving next month, what you see is what you're getting.

Overall, I'll just install the vids in mine ($1700). Buy the RS 2.0 grill ($99) and side views ($180) and I'm happy.

This is not the actual car. They are just being built now. This one (and the one they claim they are showing at the LA auto show or whatever) is a mock-up.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
This is not the actual car. They are just being built now. This one (and the one they claim they are showing at the LA auto show or whatever) is a mock-up.
Just as well. Since it is a Scion, it's going to be modded anyway unless we all do like Tim...... :eek: :D :D :D :D

Actually, 2 million sounds better, since it will be numbered! :cool:

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.