Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a bit of help,

I just bought the nifty RS 3.0 envy green seat cover set from Scion Shoppe in Calif. I got the backs on no prob,

I have the head rest covers with the monitor cutouts, but cannot remove the headrest/monitors due to the wire. I checked the actual monitor itself to see if there is a QD and it looks to be hardwired to the monitor. :(

My question is this,

does anyone know if there is a QD (quick disconnect) inside the seat somwhere that I can slide up thru the headrest poles to get the headrest off so I can install my front seatcovers.

Unfortunately Scion Shoppe is a M-F operation, so I cannot call them and the instructions I have, do not refer to the headrest monitor siutation.
I was hoping to get these done this weekend

Thanks
Boxzila

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
If they are anything like my monitors, follow the wires to the end and there should be a harness plug on the end. Make sure you mark the wires and take a pick and remove the single wires out of the plastic plug. Removing them will make them able to be slid out of the seat, tape them all together first. Might be the same, do this at your own risk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.