Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the RS1 is the first of the limited vehicles produced by SCION, I wanted to start a RS1 registry. (unofficial at this time.)
By doing this, I hope that this registry will help in keeping the RS1, their owners and their whereabouts on record.

Sooner or later these RS1 will become collectors item, and it will be hard to get a hold of as time goes on.
Also this will help in keeping track of their "Release Number".

I'am still in process of getting more information to go with this registry site, and more will be added on as we go.
I hope that this will be an encouragement for all RS1.0 owner to participate in this endeavor.

I just wanted to say thanks to skeeter, for provoking me to get started. :)

Here is the link to the registry. RS1 REGISTRY

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mybadbox said:
thxs bro I wanted to buy the old registry from ol' Doc but he never
replied to my emails he had a good registry allmost 300 of the RS1's
and he sold his car and posted he wanted to sell the web registry but didnt :confused: so thxs again
yeah, i knew that "someone" in the past did start a registry, but i couldnt seem to locate it.
well, what i will be trying is to get in contact with SCION Corp. and hopefully get a "OFFICIAL" Registry. till then i will try to get this registry out to other sites and encourage other RS1 owners.

i myself may try to get in contact with doc, and see how he can be of help to this work. since he has done the ground work, i maybe able to glean off of him. =)

if any of you can be of help in this endevour, please dont hesitate to give a shout.

Thanks in advance.

Eric.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
SELL IT???? What did he do taht he needs to be paid for?

mybadbox said:
thxs bro I wanted to buy the old registry from ol' Doc but he never
replied to my emails he had a good registry allmost 300 of the RS1's
and he sold his car and posted he wanted to sell the web registry but didnt :confused: so thxs again

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mybadbox said:
what happened to this bro

Its a no go ?
OH!, its a go!
its in the works as we speak, and hopefully all the info should be transfered, or combined with originals.
thanks to "DOC" for allowing me to glean off of his hard work. all props go to DOC.
i will update the "RS1 REGISTRY" soon with new info!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Okay, so how do I reply to the registry? No reply button in there that I could find.

BTW, HI! Stupid work computer refuses to pull up ClubxB.

Um, Eric, if you can't get ahold of anyone at Scion, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Best contact method for me is email: [email protected].

Cool?

-Alex

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
So DOC is giving you all the information from the reg he had? Is it only rs1 or all release series, maybe that what we could go for. And under that domain have several sub groups. scionreleaseseries.com or scionreleaseseriesregistry.com are available. I dont want to take away from this site, as I love it and dont post any where else becasue of the BS.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as of now, DOC has given me the permission to use what he has for our RS1 REGISTRY, and to finish where he has left off. i will be in touch with him soon to finalize all.
at this time, i have all the RS1 owners that have registered on the old site.
hopefully this weekend, i can format the old registry to the RS1 REGISTRY.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For those RS1 owners who have registered your vehicle in the past, please re-register your SCION xB RS1.
Yes, I accidently removed that part of the post by the flick of the finger. :eek:

Please register it here.
REGISTER

Your profile is still there and has not changed, and you can still log on to the site.

Thank you.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.