Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright Phoenix peeps -- We're doing a road trip. Annual All Toyota Fest. The weekend of May 12th -- By the Queen Mary. Thinking about leaving thursday and coming back sunday. This is gonna rock. :cool:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Right on Ray! I'll look forward to seeing you there. Let's try and do a dinner or something while you're here. :D

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good Taz -- Does anyone know of the exact location for the show?
We would ilke to get a nice hotel close by.

·
Wicked Expressions
46 Posts
no one has info yet on the show .

·
Registered
991 Posts
See ya at the show Ray!
You going to Spring Quake? a few of us are rollin out to phoenix for it.

cyas

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure yet. Work and all. Might be able to stop by and say Hi tho.

·
Registered
570 Posts
there are a lot of hotels in down town Long Beach...do you want a hotel or a motel.... motels in LB are ho' hangouts, there is a couple of places in the Seal Beach area that are nice, SB is just 15 min. away and the cruise through Belmont Shores is nice cause there is a ton of places to eat on the way to the QM...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
there are a lot of hotels in down town Long Beach...do you want a hotel or a motel.... motels in LB are ho' hangouts, there is a couple of places in the Seal Beach area that are nice, SB is just 15 min. away and the cruise through Belmont Shores is nice cause there is a ton of places to eat on the way to the QM...
Memories of your pimp days eh Kurt? :D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
man that sounds like a hoot. I need to hurry up and hit the powerball so i can start going to these events. working sucks. Ill make you all a deal if i hit the powerball Ill pay for everyone to go to the next 10 events. Gas and Food and everything. it will be like an all inclusive vacation.... there i go dreaming again.

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well -- You said something about caravaning. Time to go have a little fun in SoCal.:)

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any other AZ folks want to do this?

·
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good God -- What was that? I hope that was a halloween costume and not an everyday thing.:eek:

Well AZ -- Do you want to join us on this or do you want to stay home? I figured I see more of a responce than I have.:( You all sounded like you wanted to do a roadtrip a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
id love to go, work will not permit -=[

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.