Scion xB Forum banner

Roll Call Out To The Dfw Scions

3K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  aaronle06 
#1 ·
Hey, Im calling out all you DFW 5[10|\| FR3/\ks. I'm trying to get a scion xB club started in the DFW area. PM or reply to this thread.

hit me up on AIM===aaronxcorex

#4 ·
Check out www.scikotics.com
I think the DFW chapter is over 30 strong right now.

And StyleWagons is the other Scion club in DFW, they are xB only, but you have to have a certain number of mods to be in and I believe you have to invited.

#7 ·
Big D is in the House. I live in the White Rock Lake area and drive an 06 BOP xB. I haven't been to any local events yet, although the scikotics are nice enough to send me their email notices and I get emails from the guys at Sport City (Scion guys). I see a fair amount of xBs in town, and I've actually seen two of the new RS 3.0 so far.

Welcome. Keep me posted. I love car shows, drinking beer and talking about xBs.

#8 ·
^^^^ And you haven't been to a DFW Scion Show yet???? I've been to 4 and I live 275 miles away.

I love hanging with the DFW peeps, I seem to have more in common with the DFW crowd than the Houston people...I guess it is the age bracket of owners that attend the meets there vs. Houston.

Hvae fun with the group and definitely get in touch with the DFW people when you have a chance....they are great.

#11 ·
H-town is full of i-Vtec n00bz, my bro has a tricked out RSX and compared to my xB it drives like a rubber band made of brick. the tC would be heavier too... thank God that i couldnt find a M/T tC in time

#15 ·
Its not xB only anymore....lol. They had a meeting this past weekend and opened it up to all Scions.

And they have a very specific list of mods you have to have done to get in.

Very cool website though and I've met quite a few of them and they have been cool to me.

#19 ·
cbucher said:
There are no boosted boxes in Stylewagons. They are more into suspension and stuff. Like Jon said, nice guys though. We all hang together sometimes.

There is one that I know bought a SC, not sure if it is installed yet though.

#23 ·
yeah like ive been meaning to hang out with any xBs or since im getting desperate any scions. Does anyone know any clubs that have weekly meetings or gatherings or some type of meeting on a regular basis and the times and locations?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.