·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
????? who sells a roll cage for the xb?????:cool:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey Dave we have a guy that does custom roll cages, anything you want to do...Monster Fabrication is the name, Casper Canul is the owner...if you need anymore info hit me and ill hook you up dave

·
Registered
916 Posts
Firmware's design isn't a cage at all. They are just bars that are poweder coated and bolted on to the top part of the car and all the bends are crimped. Once that thing rolls or get in a bad accident, those bars are gonna snap and could possibly hurt someone. If you really want a cage, you need to gut you car and have a professional weld it in. Monster Fabrication is good as well as M1 Fabrication. Look to spend about $3000 for a custom rollcage thats welded and approved by all sactioning bodies of racing (not DOT apporved).

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MattyRattyPoo said:
Firmware's design isn't a cage at all. They are just bars that are poweder coated and bolted on to the top part of the car and all the bends are crimped. Once that thing rolls or get in a bad accident, those bars are gonna snap and could possibly hurt someone. If you really want a cage, you need to gut you car and have a professional weld it in. Monster Fabrication is good as well as M1 Fabrication. Look to spend about $3000 for a custom rollcage thats welded and approved by all sactioning bodies of racing (not DOT apporved).
Thanks for the 411 on that matt:cool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I mean the Firmware one is all show. I don't even know if i would call it a cage cause its only attached to the roof and dosn't SEEM to add any structural stability (maybe it does). I guess its an "A" , "B", and "C" pillar brace that's one piece lol. Here is a pic of what a cage could look like in an xB when done correctly. Again approximatly $3000 being the low end from the people that I know that make cages.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.