Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've looked around and can only find standard one but does anyone know where to get an oem style switch with a green led "on" light? Thought i saw one on ebay once so they've gotta be out there.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I pm'd someone here that can get swithes. I asked if he could get green led's and also linked this thread to him.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks ogerdgonz,

I'm the guy who sells them on ebay. The lighted ones actually use an incandecent bulb with a colored lense over it. If you are looking for something in particular, feel free to contact me. Thanks :)

-Nick

This is the green one:

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exactly what im looking for. not very technical inclined, will that be suitable for led body it?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
couped, you have a pm

Anyone here bought these? Do they fit right in the slot? Any 'pics?

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
He is waiting on better photos,

Here they are in his ride.......

The switches are the same they just add the light...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I could roll with some of those if they come with a blue light. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sweet!!
I need 3 maybe 4 just plain black without the light will due. whats the price on each$$? and where do i get them?
Thanxs

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
If you just want the plain ones go to Lowe’s.

Here’s a ‘pic of the package:

In case the ‘pics aren’t working; they’re made by Gardner Bender model GSW-45, in a bright red package.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
i got mine at LOWES for $3.00 each. they are in the electrial dept, usually with the zip-ties and tape.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Rocker switches

Also got my switches at Lowes, fit is excellent. Local Lowes didn't have them, had to go to Chattanooga. There is also a model GSW-49 that is lighted. Havent found one at my Lowes yet. So I don't know what voltage it has to have for the light to work.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
these switches arent dummy proof for me. Can someone tell me which wires go where. I dont wanna start blowing fuses and the connectors dont specify what goes where.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
contact couped who you bought them from he has or will make you a nice drawing of them if you tell him what you are hooking up. He is a great help at this on the local site.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.