Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a good buy on it, $300 06 less than 150k. Owner was A1 about mechanical maintenance, but the car was used collecting rescue dogs so the appearance was never an issue for them.

I'm trying to fix it up for my kids mom as a gift and would like to get the body squared away for her and painted. I've done many rocker replacements in my time, but I've never had to custom make one. I've had absolutely no luck finding replacement rockers though.

Figured someone here might have some advice from a previous repair. Sorry the picture sucks, I forgot to take them before I left the house so I was reliant on someone else sending me one.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

·
Registered
461 Posts
from junkyard...if there are some in worthy shape and get the skirts too. I saw the whole rear quarter of the body cut out of one recently in a junkyard trip so I would think you could get someone to do it...again, if there are some in good shape. Otherwise that'd be somespensive fab work at bodyshop if there's one that would try.......

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,533 Posts
Battery powered sawsall and a trip to a junkyard. Otherwise a long sheet of 20-ga and a lot of hammer and dolly work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts