Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got blasted the front bumper,lip,hood,windshield,top above windshield and all down the drivers side including my new 501's just got the estimate $2,680.00. They can't get it in the shop til April 2nd but this is the best bodyshop around and worth the wait. I'm so pissed the good news is I have $0 deductable so nothing out of pocket. But suck's to have so much painting on a newer car. The $0 deductable is worth the buck or two extra per month.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Wow that sucks!

WTF happened?

Did you get boxed in on the highway behind some kind of construction vehicle that was shedding?

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's what happened to me yesterday, got boxed in next to a salt truck and lost a windshield, luckily I have a front end cover on for the winter so my paint didn't get screwed.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was boxed in and a snow plow went by kicking up all the rock the truck had dumped on an icy area. Think I'm going to use shrink wrap on my car in the winter or maybe bubble wrap bounce those ******* rocks back. To heck with winter wheels I think it's time to get a winter car and leave the box at home.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Has anybody tried those paint protector kits on ebay by extreme city. The vinyl that covers your front end. I have the same winter problems here. Was wondering if the kits worked in the cold also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.