Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
lug spacing must match and not sure about 9 inch wide rim with tire clearing rr shock, front strut or plastic in wheel well when turned fully. mine are 17x7.5 and are close to rr shock and with 215/45/17 tires barely touch plastic in wheel well when fully turned. Guess it depends on offset. not sure what mine are but with rim that wide it seems issue will be shock body/wheel well clearance and or fender clearance. Just stuff to be aware of. Not saying they can't work but don't have exact data to give you.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I bought these recently and they fit perfectly and the ride doesn't suffer, Conti DWS 205/50-16 tires Grip like mad!
Scion offered 18" wheels in '04 but i think the # of bent rims shut that down.

View attachment 80297
Those are sweet! Any they don't look like big wagon wheels either- Great choice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha, love your Unreal Tournament avatar. I miss playing that game! Great memories.

Sharp looking box, as well!
Thanks alot! i bought my XB in Feb '04 and has been my daily driver ever since. I got crazy looks from ppl for a full year as no one knew what i was driving, especially in the Midwest.
I still play version UT 2004, it is the best version. I will play against Xan (last level) and love some of his quotes " Die Human" and "Target lifeform eliminated"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts