Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okaay, the first mod I want for my new xB is to put some new rims on this baby besides the cheap plastic hubcaps I have on now ha, should be another month or so before I have around a grand or more to spend on them.

Now I'm real new to stuff like this and I was wondering if anyone could refer me to some good sites an such to check out some nice rims, I have the RS 4.0 and I'm really unsure as to what type I should get reguarding the color and stuff. I was thinking maybe gold because not many people in my area even have gold rims, not that I've seen anyways and I thought it'd match quite well with the color of my xB too. I was also thinking something with maybe a lot of spokes (= If anyone could point me into the right direction of something radical and unique that'd be sweet, and any comments and opnions would be very appreciated. thanks! ^_^

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
I think it would really depend on what type of rims you want. There are a lot of people on here that can get their hands on some rare, yet expensive rims. (i.e. Emu, Mattyrattypoo, Quadopix, just to name a few). But if you're looking for something basic and in just gold, you can always look online (i.e. wheelguyz.com, tirerack.com, etc.). But, I would suggest contacting one of the few that I mentioned above since they can suggest what would look good on your ride. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience with the XB and can get you in the right size and look that you're looking for.

Another suggestion is to look on the classifieds on this site. There's a ton of people who are selling rims and are overall great people to deal with. One suggestion I have that would look great on your car is the 17x7 Volk GT-P's that Mr. Sparkle is selling. It's a hell of a deal for these $2K+ rims.

Here's the link..... http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f4/8422-lets-try-again/

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts