• I dont know

Votes: 3 2.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
You should also add some personal things like other hobbies besides modding the xb, favorite music/bands, favorite tv shows to watch, etc. Just so we know a little bit about the person behind the xB.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
How is the member of the month chosen? Would the member be chosen by admin or the registered users? :confused:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Quality of Posts.
Helpfulness of posts.
How posts are organized.
Dedication.

Don't think the cost of their ride or mods should be a factor.

Should be chosen by Admin.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Padanky said:
Don't think the cost of their ride or mods should be a factor.
Yeah, we should leave that out and keep it seperate. But that would be a good idea for another feature...Ride of the month.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Yeah, we should leave that out and keep it seperate. But that would be a good idea for another feature...Ride of the month.
Definatly.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, ride of the month is a good idea now that we have over 200 people registered. A list of mods is good, but I don't think the pricing should be listed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
You should also add some personal things like other hobbies besides modding the xb, favorite music/bands, favorite tv shows to watch, etc. Just so we know a little bit about the person behind the xB.
i think what tammie said was a good idea...so we can learn a little bit about their personality...include a questionaire of sorts...along with their mods...and get them to put a face with the box...since we don't know what some people look like cause they didn't post their mug shot!

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
ashley06xb said:
i think what tammie said was a good idea...so we can learn a little bit about their personality...include a questionaire of sorts...along with their mods...and get them to put a face with the box...since we don't know what some people look like cause they didn't post their mug shot!
Oh was I suposed to put a picture of "me" in that mug shot?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ashley06xb said:
Mug shot, like a booking photo!?!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
ashley06xb said:
i know what the 2 of you guys look like!! saw your pics...2 hotties!!
:eek: Me, uh no, you my need your eyes checked! :eek: :eek:

I think that statement applies to Dave!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Ride of the month. YES.

Member of the month. YES.

Mod of the month. YES.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I think we should be able to put our favorties on our profile not just what we've done to the xB's. So we know more about each other. :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.