Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got new wheels put on - 18's - an everythin else is still stock, an i swear it accually gave me a smoother ride than stock steelies

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
stockers are alot smoother than my 18's, 18's are smoother on a flat road with no bumps. My Tein's did smooth out the ride.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
It got smoother?? LOL Are you sure thats not just wishful thinking?? ;)

My ride on 18's SUCKS!!! But hey the box looks hot!! Thats all that matters if Im not mistaken! ;) ;) I have to stop myself from wishing I had steelies on it! :eek:

You're one lucky boxer! :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LuvmyxB said:
It got smoother?? LOL Are you sure thats not just wishful thinking?? ;)

My ride on 18's SUCKS!!! But hey the box looks hot!! Thats all that matters if Im not mistaken! ;) ;) I have to stop myself from wishing I had steelies on it! :eek:

You're one lucky boxer! :D
yeah, haha i thought it might be wishful thinking too, but really, ive had them almost a week now and its still feels smoother, even my girlfriend thought so too:eek:

·
Registered
276 Posts
hah mine got worse with bumps.... solid roads mine rides smooth as butta... throw in a rock and im done for.... lol of course that is what happens when you strech a 215/35/18 DOH

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
More bumps on my @ss wth the 18's but "it's better to look good than to feel good"

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
You sacrifice ride for looks unless you are riding on sum 15'' rims. I know mine is rough even with a 40 series. Im gonna be droppin to a 35 series in the future, so I can only hold on for the ride. the Tein CO's did help out a bunch though :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts