Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry these took so long to post, had a hard drive problem. Gave it a little blue pill and everything is hard again.

I didn't get pics of all the cars there were more than 120 vehicles. In no particular order....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's hilarious :p

seems bumper to bumper there, once you're in you're stuck and can't leave or what?
Ya, you're kinda locked in until the show is over.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you guys have to try the fried twinkies.....
very good!!!

sweet pics Taz....
eventhough we didn't get to introduce ourselves....lol!
Just trip me next time and say Hi! :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
nics pics Taz... but where are the aerial shots... :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nics pics Taz... but where are the aerial shots... :D

Thanks to Kurt Jr for getting up on the wall. And before you ask...here are the dinner pics. :D

^^^A little love for Marvelous Scions.

·
Registered
284 Posts
some nice pic brother, got to admit there was a nice yellow one there!!!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
i cant wait to start showign again !!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice pics.....Thanks for Sharing!

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey you all i have an embarasing or dumb question to ask, but how do you post a picture? i have some from the Ricky & Ronnie's event that I would like to share with you all

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey bro...thats not a bad question......it took me awhile to figure it out and i'm sure theres a few others that wouldnt mind knowing either.
First off you'll need to find a host for your pictures...like Photobucket.com or webshots or kodak gallery etc....Im sure someone else will offer up some other sites also. most are free to use so long as your not a pic whore like Johnny and I ! LOL

Anywho Alot of us use photobucket.....Just go sign up for a free account. Then after you transfer your pics from your camera......open your photbucket and create an album (name it)for the pics you want to upload. After opening the album......click the browse button and find the pic you want to upload. then click open.
After you have the pics set up....click upload.

After that go to the forum you would like to paste the pics on......start and name the thread....then left cilick on the img field of photobucket(it will be the last field under the pic)
Then click on the forum bar to take you to your thread and rick click...then paste the script

Then submit your thread and your there.

It takes some getting used to and there is a quicker and advanced way to upload a folder at a time.

Hit me up if ya need anymore help or input......Cyas

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
awesome pics taz man. wish balliztik coulda join you guys. next time indeed!
Yup, not the same without Balliztik. Still good times but just that "something" missing. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.