Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so here is my ride. I know i dont have any aftermarket rims right now. :eek: Maybe in near future but have other projects that are in works right now that are taking my money.:D

Hope you enjoy. Thanks..:cool:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Resolve, your xB looks pretty good! I especially like the taillight treatment!

Here's an idea before you get some new shoes. Since you have the red grille, A/B/C pillars, and pother accents, why not paint the steel wheels red? Then it matches your theme a bit.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
squirrel said:
Resolve, your xB looks pretty good! I especially like the taillight treatment!

Here's an idea before you get some new shoes. Since you have the red grille, A/B/C pillars, and pother accents, why not paint the steel wheels red? Then it matches your theme a bit.
funny thing is it have a second set of steelies i was painting but paint didnt dry right and had air pockets so blew paint on my xb but got paint off of xb .. but plan on stripping them down and re doing the paint on the steelies.. the spray i used wasnt a good one but i plan on hand painting them next time since paint i am using is for metal and even if i brush it it looks smooth and no brush strokes.. but at least someone else was thinking what i was..

either that or may get the Rota GT3 in red..

and the tailight i had the same people who did the back decal do them.. and they are translucent so at night when turn lights on the red shows through.. which i do and dont like.. dont like because wich you could just see words and logo but do like because keeps cops from hassling me about them.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Resolve said:
either that or may get the Rota GT3 in red..
Oh yeah, those will look good on your xB.

There is another choice also, in 15x8, and come in lowoffsets.

I don't have a bigger pic, but these will be relased in 15, 16, and 17 inch, and have 0 or +35 offset in a 8 inch wide wheels.

Ok, found one.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got the dropzone coilovers of ebay..

so about 3 to 4 inch drop in back and about half inch higher in front (only because stock struts wouldn't allow me to lower any more due to where the spring sits)

forgot to measure before lowered to check actual drop. but looking to change and get bags.. hopefully soon

·
Registered
178 Posts
squirrel said:
Oh yeah, those will look good on your xB.

There is another choice also, in 15x8, and come in lowoffsets.

I don't have a bigger pic, but these will be relased in 15, 16, and 17 inch, and have 0 or +35 offset in a 8 inch wide wheels.

Ok, found one.

ooooo :eek: :eek: what are these wheels called, and where can i order, and how much:D :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Kozmo, Steve (bBist) said they should be out Feb/Mar time frame and should have 0 and I think +25 offsets. They will also be available in 16 and 17 inch diameters. I'll try to get more info.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.