Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
bB Squad
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which toyota steering wheel will fit our xbs???

i know you can use a tc steering wheel with an echo cover....
but ...

is there a direct toyota replacement???

i was thinking of getting an aftermarket but i don't want to lose the airbag...
any help...

thanks
Erick:cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The only problem you will have is matching the color to your interior. I've been watching at work, and seems no other colors will match. And most of them also have cruise, or radio controls, you don't need any of that either.

Then making sure they will work, as long as you find something real close to the same year as yours I think they would bolt right up. You could try a Matrix, Camry, CRV, etc.

I think Brad (Squirrel) has a Matrix, maybe he could see if it looks like it would work.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ditto. i have a fiberglass piece that fits over mine for shows, but i want the legit stuff! find it for me erick! ;)

scotty

·
Registered
873 Posts
AirecK said:
i use the wheel cover that came with my volk wheels to cover my steering wheel... lol

hopefully if i find a suitable replacement i'll let you all know...

too bad SSR's didn't have a nice rim cover when they shipped their products. i'd use the volk one too but i don't have any volks on my box. :(

·
Registered
286 Posts
katchkillah said:
too bad SSR's didn't have a nice rim cover when they shipped their products. i'd use the volk one too but i don't have any volks on my box. :(
i know for real. i wish ssr had one damnit.

does anyone know if '05 corolla steering wheel would fit?

i was thinking of jacking my girlfriends one for show.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Whenever I get crazy enough to try, I was going to pull the wheel from my Matrix to see if it would fit the xB.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts