Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since it doenst say in the owners manual is it the same way you would do the headlights ?
i need to get my luminics bulbs in there and i cant figure it out...yes im dumb

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Yeah its just like a headlight. Just jack up the front of your car and take off the old bulb and put the new one in.
Who's been watching me!?!

I just changed one of mine also. I just went in from the top of the engine compartment.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Misterflipper said:
wasnt it a pain in the ass ?
no, but the PITA is looking for yellow foglights in this farming community!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I did mine reaching in through the top of the engine compartment too. it was somewhat of a pain in the ass, yes, but I have long skinny monkey arms so it was do-able :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'm not a monkey, but more like an oversized, ie FAT, squirrel! LOL!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea i jsut put the titanium whites on my headlights and holy **** you can tell a diffrence..looks like im running some super expensive bulbs..luminics are BEAUTIFUL

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Yea i just put the titanium whites on my headlights and holy **** you can tell a diffrence..looks like im running some super expensive bulbs..luminics are BEAUTIFUL
Yep, just did the same, changed from Pure White to Titaniums.......

BIG difference!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
man, you guys are making me want to get fogs for my xB. but im kinda poor. well, that is what Chinese new year money is for. :D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I'm still in awe about my Titanium H/L bulbs! Those things are unreal!! I gotten several compliments/questions about 'em, I just thank them and point to my Luminics.com vinyl. Plus, I just happen to have a "few" flyers on me..... ;)

Titanium corners *Cough, hint, hint, cough*

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.