Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you have already seen this question but i'm new and I haven't so go easy on me... I just got some 18's for my xb and are looking to drop it and have a decent ride. I have read you guys saying that tein s-tech will do 1.5" and I have read that goldlines will do 2.0". Then I heard that s-tech is a much better ride than goldlines. My main goal is to go as low as possible with not going overboard on the ride quality. I would be willing to give up a little ride quality for the extra .5". What do you guys/girls think would be best for my situation? Thanks for your time.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I have the Tein's and want to go lower. Get a bigger drop, and you will only have to do it once.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I have the Goldlines as well, best drop for the money IMO. I'll be getting another set for the wife's xB soon. She doesn't complain about the ride comfort at all.

And trust me she's very picky about those things!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Get Tanabe DF210 for the lowest drop with a good ride. IMO Goldline isnt very concestent with their drops. I see som many xB's with gold line and have different drops with the same wheels. Or just save up for coilovers. Mine are for sale;)

·
Registered
546 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Get Tanabe DF210 for the lowest drop with a good ride. IMO Goldline isnt very concestent with their drops. I see som many xB's with gold line and have different drops with the same wheels. Or just save up for coilovers. Mine are for sale;)

agree I notice on many xb's with goldlines have a different drop, I have the DF210's on mine and I cant complain about the ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.