Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to remove the dealers decal/sticker from your car? I bought some removal spray stuff but im not sure if its ok to use. Just wondering how you guys removed yalls. Thx ahead of time.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Never had one either, just a dealer front plate.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I used the upclose and personal method with the pressure washer at the car wash...it was even working on the badges, but i was tired of getting wet, so i stopped...

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
man I hate it when dealers put the sticker on the car. You just gave them $16,000 for the car and now they want free advertising too? I don't think so!

luckily it seems most of the dealers around here don't do that. Or if they do it's on the window and not the body

·
Registered
24 Posts
You can use a hairdryer to heat them up a lil and peel them off, and that works good on the Scion emblems too, or you can use a fishing line wire and a sawing motion to get em off. Just watch your paint

·
I'm a chick, yo!<3
447 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
I used the upclose and personal method with the pressure washer at the car wash...it was even working on the badges, but i was tired of getting wet, so i stopped...
i will NEVER use those pressure wands again...go to my myspace and read my blog on why.....because when my car was 4days old one attacked my car and put a big freakin' dent in my door! :mad: it sux total buttox!:mad:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Boxzilla said:
You can use a hairdryer to heat them up a lil and peel them off, and that works good on the Scion emblems too, or you can use a fishing line wire and a sawing motion to get em off. Just watch your paint
I used some waxed dental floss. The wax offers a bit more protection over the fishing line IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.