Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! im new at this forum. i was looking thru this forum to see if anyone knew how to remove the center piece between the seats. the piece that has the cupholder, shiftboot, e-brake, etc..... i know there is a screw on the far back piece but its still held one kinda tight. please reply back, thanx!

·
Registered
346 Posts
mine just poped right up today... lifted from the back sides and came right up.... and poped right back in place when i was done....

·
Registered
103 Posts
my 06 has a screw in the back cupholder where the armrest sits (if you have one) take it out pull up from the back and there are 2 tabs in the front that just pop loose then it just pops back in

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
the whole car is like a set of legos. if you stick your fingers under the front two cup holders you should be able to pop it straight up. theres 2 plastic plugs that pop into little rubber grommets, those and the screw in the back are all that hold it in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea mine is an 06. it does have the screw in the back and another reason y i asked is because it also has the aux plug for an mp3. i didnt just want to pull it out. i figured there would be some kind of wires from the aux connection. but thanx to everyone for the advice!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
oh lol. mine is an 06 too and i forgot about that when i pulled up my console. and it just kinda came un plugged. it just clips into the console. tight when the console is together in place, and when its lifted up at the back it kinda just hangs out in that hole, you can open the little AUX lid and push it out with your finger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.