Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I like it, just one in the middle is different. The classic lextusy would look cool too. What size plug is that and where did you get it? (thread steal)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
plug

Whats the classic lextusy?
The plug is from sears hardware 1/16 plastic it is alittle loose thou i wish it were tighter should i put silicone on it ?or will that harm the paint? thanks guys.

I like it, just one in the middle is different. The classic lextusy would look cool too. What size plug is that and where did you get it? (thread steal)

·
Registered
110 Posts
rear plug

i actually removed mine last fall and i bought a white plug from the hardware section at lowes they had black, chrome and white but yeah i just bought some silicone to put on the plug and it stayed put and so it doesnt move around or anything and no it wont harm the paint at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool i'll try that i thought you wern't supposed to put silicone on painted surfaces. all it needs it a little dap.

i actually removed mine last fall and i bought a white plug from the hardware section at lowes they had black, chrome and white but yeah i just bought some silicone to put on the plug and it stayed put and so it doesnt move around or anything and no it wont harm the paint at all.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey looks good totally clean maybe i should take that scion emblem off too?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea looks clean. i like yours with the emblem. i ditched my emblems before the wiper so i didnt get a change to see my car like that. i kinda like it. my plug has a rubber o-ring on the inside of it and it seals to the cars surface water tight. -=]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.