Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hard to tell, are they white? If so TAZ must have...where and how much El Kapitan???????

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Hard to tell, are they white? If so TAZ must have...where and how much El Kapitan???????
Bought at AutoWave in Yokohama, Japan last week.... last piece in store and so they have to get rid of it at a cheapo price... Yen500..... not even US$5.00

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
KapitanE said:
Bought at AutoWave in Yokohama, Japan last week.... last piece in store and so they have to get rid of it at a cheapo price... Yen500..... not even US$5.00
Lucky you, and in my price range as well! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Nice!!! Those won't stay white for long you know. ;) If those were mine they might stay clean a little bit longer - I drive without shoes during the summer months.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to place small boxes in the car for my passengers to remove their shoes......

Need to get the plastic pieces at the bottom cover in white furry material too...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i know Asians take off their shoes while in someone's house, but in the bB? haha, j/k! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
When I was still single I found it was best to have the girlies remove something other than their shoes...;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ScionScotty said:
you mean gloves right surf?

lol. what else could they remove without being naked....

:p
That's excatly what I meant....;)

They had to remove any hat they were wearing as well, only ride topless with me!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
That's excatly what I meant....;)

They had to remove any hat they were wearing as well, only ride topless with me!
LOL. Right....hats.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts