Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RS7 #203
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on tapatalk and seach isn't helping. To angry to think right now and can't figure it out.

Can you remove the rear bottom part of the seat in a gen 2? A girl I watch (nanny) had an accident and I'm now trying to remove it from my car so I can steam clean my seat. I couldn't find anything when I quick looked but am a bit irritated which I'm sure is not helping.

Thanks

·
-EC HFD YO-
6,809 Posts
I'm not sure if its the same concept as the 1st gen but the 1st gen butt cushion pulls straight up. It simply snaps into the floor

·
Acquiring stance.
1,002 Posts
If you position yourself in the car, facing forward, not sitting on the seat, pull up on the driver's side and passenger's side. The seat belts will be able to slip out and the whole bottom slips forward and out. There's only the two clasps on each side.
Hope this helps.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
see back in 09 when i got back from the middle east i picked up an 01 silverado with rubber flooring and bench seats... well driving cross country towing my xB back from Chi-Town i had to pee really bad and had a large gaterade bottle... well somehow the bottle leaked all over the floor.... i learned a lesson, if your gonna pee in the car make sure you got rubber floors cause its soooooo much easier to clean up

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you position yourself in the car, facing forward, not sitting on the seat, pull up on the driver's side and passenger's side. The seat belts will be able to slip out and the whole bottom slips forward and out. There's only the two clasps on each side.
Hope this helps.
Would u need 2 ppl to do this lol. Like lift both sides at the same time ? Currently trying to lift the back seats myself lol. Can't figure it out either. Would u have a video or a link that shows u how ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
see back in 09 when i got back from the middle east i picked up an 01 silverado with rubber flooring and bench seats... well driving cross country towing my xB back from Chi-Town i had to pee really bad and had a large gaterade bottle... well somehow the bottle leaked all over the floor.... i learned a lesson, if your gonna pee in the car make sure you got rubber floors cause its soooooo much easier to clean up
I carry a urinal with me for extended driving.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts