Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The meet at Ricky and Ronnie's in Torrance is NOT on the second Sunday of this month like it usually is. This Sunday is Easter so it has been moved to the following Sunday, April 15th. Hope to see all the regulars out there and some new peeps too. It's a great meet and the food is awesome. :D

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
nice... i was just gonna say i want to go but its easter - family time...

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
ive always wanted to check that spot out everytime im in Torrance, since i dont have work this sunday i'll probably check it out..im gonna drag my honda friends w/ me...sorry guys :p

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive always wanted to check that spot out everytime im in Torrance, since i dont have work this sunday i'll probably check it out..im gonna drag my honda friends w/ me...sorry guys :p
Feel free to drag your Honda friends with you....on a rope behind your Box. :eek:

Just kidding. ;)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Man, I gotta move closer or the gas prices need to go down. I want to go..

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
anyone from the glendale, pasadena, los angeles area doing a caravan to this???

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will be there for the first time. I have always driven by on the way back from snowboarding but never got a chance to stop by. Meet all of y'all there.
Sweet! See you there.

·
Registered
937 Posts
i'll be headin out too. sold the 19's last night...got something a little more JDM ;) :eek: kurt...chef...anyone wanna cruise out with me from the OC?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'll be headin out too. sold the 19's last night...got something a little more JDM ;) :eek: kurt...chef...anyone wanna cruise out with me from the OC?
Kurt's leaving from my place around 5:15 pm, come on by if you want to cruise up with us.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nice to meet some of ya. That was an interesting event. Just my $0.02 I don't think that it's in the best interest of some that don't have the real deal to claim that they do. Not naming any names but if you don't have the real deal no need to "fake the funk". It just makes you look bad to those that can tell. E'sam visors for one thing have a stamp on them and are made much differently then just cut plastic. And keep in mind JDM stands for "Japanese Domestic Market" and nothing much else. Parts readily available at your local Pep Boys or Kragen or American Tire Company are not really considered JDM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
don't know who you think you are, but i took a look at the pics of your box, and ...you oughta talk about your own ride first.....talk about fake. and that BB symbol on the back? special order ebay item huh? oh, and that custom USDM bodykit?....super sweet.:rolleyes: you're just mad cus your piece of sh*t business went out of business :eek: , and you gotta ship all your precious "JDM" merchandise back to the motherland...oh too bad, so sad. i know of a few people who have had "JDM" ESAM visors and other parts that have been STOLEN right off thier box...why pay 400 for a set of visors that you can get for 100? I don't know who you're talking about in your post, but i hope they find out who your are and give you a good JDM ass kicking:mad:

keep the negativity to yourself. we all have an "XB" USDM! no matter how hard you try, its still a scion. and if some guy wants to run fake JDM parts then let him.:eek: JUST MY .002

·
Registered
2 Posts
BWAAAhhhaaaaAAA. ....was lloooking through your posts....look like you must be talkin about yourself...you a big fan of american tire company huh?...LOL...loser:eek:

The tires have been switched over from the Sportmax 002's. Thanks to Steve at American Tire Company on Hawthorne in Torrance right next to Y'NOT burger. He hooked it up pretty phat. But too bad he is quitting and moving. I will have the pictures up as soon as I get them on the car and the Sportmax 002's I will put for sale soon also. I noticed that two rims have minor minor minor curb on them. Nothing to cry over but hey the price I'm thinking will be good for the wheels. Thanks

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Kids - Kids - Can't we all Just get along........ Now both of you to your corners..........

·
Registered
630 Posts
don't know who you think you are, but i took a look at the pics of your box, and ...you oughta talk about your own ride first.....talk about fake. and that BB symbol on the back? special order ebay item huh? oh, and that custom USDM bodykit?....super sweet.:rolleyes: you're just mad cus your piece of sh*t business went out of business :eek: , and you gotta ship all your precious "JDM" merchandise back to the motherland...oh too bad, so sad. i know of a few people who have had "JDM" ESAM visors and other parts that have been STOLEN right off thier box...why pay 400 for a set of visors that you can get for 100? I don't know who you're talking about in your post, but i hope they find out who your are and give you a good JDM ass kicking:mad:

keep the negativity to yourself. we all have an "XB" USDM! no matter how hard you try, its still a scion. and if some guy wants to run fake JDM parts then let him.:eek: JUST MY .002
Oooooh I think we know who he was talking about. :eek: HAHAHA!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.