Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site. Just "pre-ordered" my 2007 XB- Release 4.0 from Illinois dealer. Sight unseen.........with many predictions. Here is my prediction on the 2007 Release... 1st cruise control :) :) 2nd the color is not what everyone thinks it is:rolleyes: :rolleyes: (mazura or mazola or whatever) It is Purple!! all bets say PURPLE!!! 3rd. the release 4.0 will have hints of spun alum trim on the interior!!! Of course it will also have upgraded radio, color spec seats, color match grill and the release decals. I put a deposit down and will patiently wait until next Feb. or March. I know it will be worth the wait. Meanwhile, I will get back to the Saab Classic 900s forum and figure out how to fix my engine pulley!!:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome!! Hope to see the pic of your RS4 soon.
Til then, come back and say hi often!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Is it really purple? I want to know......I thought it was going to be that weird brown color.

What do you have to do to reserve one? I kind of want to trade in my 2006 BOP if it's gonna be purple.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
There will be, but its supposed to be in the 1/2 yr that they will bring the new style out. It will still be called the xB here, but will sport the 2.4 :eek: And will have a diff kit than the bB. This is what I heard from one of Scinergy's sponsors, which is a dealership ;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
That is so awesome! I will patiently wait for the pix cuz Purple is my favorite color!;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah! Make sure ya take photos as soon as you get it!...like that day!
Welcome to the coolest forum!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Speaking of 2007 xb's........I ran into an xB driving attorney that I know this morning at the courthouse, and she said that she saw a billboard for the new 2007 xB and it had SUICIDE DOORS! Is that true? Because then yet another xB driving attorney that I know walks up and says, "oh yea, I saw that, too".

And I'm thinking, "I look at Club xB" every day and I've never heard a peep about it......"

Anyone know if it's true?

·
Registered
260 Posts
reminds me of Ford's ''Mystique"

Not so sure about the color, need to see it in natural light!, .....patience!

·
ScionApocalypse.com
80 Posts
I dont think it would be purple, but it would be cool tho.
The torched penny is cool but would be expensive to color match parts.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.