Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Red Sportmax 501 on BOP?

Ok I've been debating this for a few days, I want some opinions...what do you think about putting red sportmax 501s on a BOP xB? I saw an ad with the bbist xB on red 002s and liked it, but can't decide if its gonna look bad on my ride. Let me know!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It's all about what you like.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'd maybe even go black on black.

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Get the red and stretch some whitewalls over them, it will look awesome on black, but then again I dont really know what style you are going for. I saw a pic a long time back on the SL forum of something like this on a black xb.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not really feelin' black rims...I like the gun metal too, I think that would look good with the Blue Onyx Pearl...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
You've got a lot of wheel colors to choose from. Believe me when I say, that in agreement with others, it's what you like.

I too have a BOP, but I didn't opt for sportmax wheels. I have a very bright silver color, known as hyper light. It looks awesome on BOP.

I personally think the red sportmax would look good on the BOP if you had other red accenting items - vinyls and such.

However, it's truly up to you! Make the choice you think will reflect who YOU are the most! Good luck!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was feelin sketchy about the red and blue combo...and my interior is already in the direction of grey and black, sooo thats why I was having doubts about the red on the rims,

·
3,453 Posts
Then maybe a silver, or gunmetal would be a better choice for you? I know they have a lot of colors to choose from, also keep in mind that after you get the wheel, you can also get it custom powdercoated, or painted to your taste.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I think I'm just going to have to think about it a while longer, I keep seeing other wheels and lovin them too. I'm droolin over a set of Maxxim 4 plays right now...I might not even end up with sportmax at all...

·
3,453 Posts
Just go with what you like best. Make sure it molds seamlessly into your design. Oh, and just make sure you're happy with your choice. The only true critic of your car is you.

·
Registered
426 Posts
There are blue xb all over Florida with gold wheels. GO with something diferent, the red will stand out and they will stare. And take your time to think about it, dont ask for too many opinions but they do help when making the final decision.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ur right jdm, i have seen gold wheels on the blue xBs and they're cool but not for me. And it seems like every other car aound here is doing black rims now. I think I can pull off the red wheels if I throw some up some red decals (i might have to order a club xb one.....) on the car and leave my interior black and grey. I do appreciate all the input and I'll throw some pics up after I order the wheels and get them mounted up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i would go with gold or silver on the blue onyx pearl. would look hot.
red would look decent, but on the BOP i think silver and gold would shine the best.

but... when it comes down to it, its your car, do what you want!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts