Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30min. and a $10.00 MOD.
i used a brakekleen to clean up calipers, masked area, spray-n-shot w/ caliper paint w/ ceramic. paint worked very well and clinged right onto the surface. i will do the back, when i git the conversion kit later next month.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I got a kit Thursday...have yet to use it...i'm lazy...plus it was raining.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice, nice, nice. I love the painted caliper look.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I want to do mine but I have yet to find a decent looking orange...dont want anything to bright or anything to dull but I have no luck....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
BigWill184 said:
I want to do mine but I have yet to find a decent looking orange...dont want anything to bright or anything to dull but I have no luck....
I voted a 10 for you! Go get 'em. :D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigWill184 said:
yeah i was thinking of doing it orange too, but couldnt locate any at the time. plus i thought this would offset the look a bit, and match w/ the harness belt and the sportmax color logo.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the brave little toaster said:
u paint the brake pad backing plate too?
yeah i did. i masked the first one, but the caliper look soo small and not to noticable with the sportmax spokes covering the caliper, so i went ahead and sprayed the backing of my axxis brake pads too, to make it more visabally red. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
1LowXB said:
i just took my wheel off and sprayed everything thats how lazy i am...lol
I hope you masked off the rotor at least! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.