Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah, that's going to look nice!!!!!!!

(Ft Bliss TX!?! I have some friends from the 91st there.)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Gonna look sweet!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha... yes, i got the herpes! lol, Im not in El paso yet, going to be there mid this yr. My wife is stationed there.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Its the only herpes I would want. Make sure to post plenty of pics when you get them done. What suspension and tires are you going to run?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here it is! I might have gone overboard with the PS but im trying to learn :D.

anyways, enjoy!

the front tires seems to stick out more than the rear. The guy at discount tires told me that i might need some hub rings or something? any idea what that is? or are those spacers?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey looks awsum!

here it is! I might have gone overboard with the PS but im trying to learn :D.

anyways, enjoy!

the front tires seems to stick out more than the rear. The guy at discount tires told me that i might need some hub rings or something? any idea what that is? or are those spacers?

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Dont listen to discount they are just trying to take ur money.

I work there and like EVERY person that buys aftermarket wheels they try to sell them hubcentric rings. Basically all they do is center the wheel on the hub. If you think about it though it will be centered perfectly fine once u get the lug nuts on.

If you want to get them go for it though.

BTW the bx looks good.

·
Registered
296 Posts
All xB's rears are set in a bit.
You want spacers to push the rear tires out the OTG (One Ton Garage) spacers will give you about 10mm which evens things out a bit they also go inside the hub so you still have your full lugs unlike ring spacers, PM me if you need a set.. like Dub40sx said you don't need hubcentric rings those will do nothing for you..

Spacers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts