Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Looks like a pleasant trip. :)

(BTW, some quite decent 'trance' on the link... :) )

Tom

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice drive...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomas...thanks! i've been composing electronic music for about 2 years now.......my secret hobby!!!!!!! lol

the only gripe is that you have to buy the adventure pass to park in the san gabriel mountains.....30 bucks a year or 5 bucks a day.....not realy that bad but nature used to be free......

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nice!

yeah, one of my xB friends was thinking about having a meet at Santa Anita mall sometime soon. maybe you should come too. :)

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
bB626 said:
nice!

yeah, one of my xB friends was thinking about having a meet at Santa Anita mall sometime soon. maybe you should come too. :)

count me in.. let me know when... im just right on glendale, CA...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
ok guys, my friend said that he is planning on having the meet on 6-28-06, that is on Wednesday night, 2 weeks from now. is that time alright for you guys? its going to be at the "Just Tires" building, that is in the Santa Anita mall parking lot.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
bB626 said:
ok guys, my friend said that he is planning on having the meet on 6-28-06, that is on Wednesday night, 2 weeks from now. is that time alright for you guys? its going to be at the "Just Tires" building, that is in the Santa Anita mall parking lot.

crap... i cant... i got school that night and its finals... what time and how late will you guys be there, i'll try to make it...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.