Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys quick question does anyone no how i can mount my rear speakers on my rear door becuase everyone was saying that my subs are so loud that they cant hear my rear speakers thanks

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The only thing I've seen so far are custom door panels with the molded speaker mounts. Outside of that I don't think there is enough of a door panel to support adding a speaker.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Your going to have to make something, the problem is the weight, too much weight the door shocks wont hold it open. I lines my rear hatch with noise deadner and it opens very slowly now, once I add the speaker baffle and speakers I dont know what will happen. I havent started yet, but I am going to use the current rear door panel as a template.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Skeeter said:
DUHHH I didnt think of the rear doors. I may mount some 8's in the rear hatch.

Your hatch should hold some 8's. If it holds my tail light conversion and filler, it will hold some 8's.:eek:

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
hell the front doors will hold 8's . the rear doors hold 8's if you do some fabrication and don't mind a non oem looking speaker grille.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your talking about the company Firmware, then everybody should read my topic " Firmware: Believe it or Not? in Appearance Forum 10/17/06 about my bad experience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.