Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone post up some pics of there cars all spaced out???
im running some 18/7.5 axis reverbs...dunno the offset.....maybe danny does (nyte ryder) they where his :) but I am purchasing shims and dunno how wide to go! thanks everyone!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
im running da same setup with df210 springs with 15mm and it fits perfect! no pics yet cause i just put them in!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
uhm i have df210 srpings & 10mm spacers.
i think its coo. i wanna try 15mm but im lazy.

i dont have any good shots of it. but heres the closest i got.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be running camber soon as soon as I see a -3 kit for sale i think -5 is to black mafia for me (bb bible) am leaning toward the 15mm

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
balck mafia is like -3298 on camber. and i dont think garson makes the -5 any more the only place that makes em is where i got mine from.

·
----*bB Squad*----
463 Posts
Rear Project Kics spacer 25mm. with 15x7.5 26 offset now +1 offest thanks to the spacer

·
Registered
158 Posts
what camber shims are you planning to get? make sure you can stack it with the 15mm spacer shims that you're planning to get.
mine of course! ;)

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
Get 15mm.
I just put some Keoki 10mm in and they look great!
Don't get me wrong 10mm works, but its like everything else...What if I go bigger or lower...Know what I mean?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
haha well after messing up on my first set of tires this last set of wheels i read into it alot so my mess up is everyone elses gain! lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Anybody know where I can find some 5mm spacers?

I have Keoki 10mm shims in the back. I want some 5mm for the front now, or even 5mm more for the rear too...

Keoki, you make any 5mm spacers?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Anybody know where I can find some 5mm spacers?

I have Keoki 10mm shims in the back. I want some 5mm for the front now, or even 5mm more for the rear too...

Keoki, you make any 5mm spacers?
i'll be making them soon as well! waiting on da camber ones first. and for da rears i make 15's. if you wanna go 5 more. pm me and we can go from there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.