Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if they make the rear side markers in clear if so where can i get them

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Damn you non CA peeps. I'm super jealous of all the restrictions we have out here. :mad: :mad: Gotta be red in CA
Yeah but you get the Awsome weather. I'm sure he has to take his rims off during the winter, etc.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yepperz ^ the Altima ones are the ones that work. Talk to pumpkinbox about this as he was the first to do it I believe!

Scott

·
Registered
168 Posts
no no, not me. it's someone else that used Altima lights.

I WAS the first to run clears on the rear bumper, but I used the lights from an Accord/Prelude. I wanted something that sat flush to the bumper, not so much ON the bumper.

The Altima version is a little more "bolt on" as opposed to the Accord version you have to do some cutting and tyou also need to buy the inner and outter trim lens trim ring for each side (about $50 total from the dealer) + the lenses from eBay for like $10 w/shipping.

·
Registered
53 Posts
yes they are the altima lens. I have them on my pw and i love them. And to padanky I am one of those people who have to put their steelies on in the winter and it stinks. I have a count down on my calender till winter ends so i can but my rims back on.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was looking at the altima ones on ebay do i buy the fronts or rears

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
okay anyone who has tinted these side markers did you tint the edges of the light or just the main face on it? thanks!

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
The ones I find on ebay are orange. Do you have to take those apart to clear them or am I looking at the wrong ones??

·
Registered
168 Posts
you're looking for a front bumper marker lens. not a rear - altima's don't have a rear side marker on the bumper.

no, you don't buy orange and clear them, you buy clear ones. keep looking on ebay - they're not a really common item like a civic part would be.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
shoot, I couldn't find any clear altima front side markers on eBay.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Damn you non CA peeps. I'm super jealous of all the restrictions we have out here. :mad: :mad: Gotta be red in CA
has to be red in the entire united states. but cops don't really care as long as it lights up red or doesnt light up at all. just smoke the crap out of em and remove the bulb.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just typed in altima clear side markers and tons came up

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
hotbox05 said:
has to be red in the entire united states. but cops don't really care as long as it lights up red or doesnt light up at all. just smoke the crap out of em and remove the bulb.
Are you sure? I see hundreds, if not thousands of honda's and acura's here in Missouri sporting blue or green sidemarkers.........

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah my last car was a monte carlo with full clears allaround and had green bulbs i have green turn signals isn the bx right now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.