Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where oh where do i get a set of clear rear marker lights.... i dont mean to be a copycat i just think they look purdy

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
The Altima clears are a bit bigger than stock lens. So if you install them you will have to cut on your bumper some, the bulb is different as well, so you will have to modify the wiring harness as well. I bought some altima lenses with ornage bulbs if you want them, $40 with shipping and there are yours. I didnt install them too much work.

·
Registered
94 Posts
One would think that someone would make a set for the aftermarket group. Seems to be a popular item people would want. Why doesn't someone do it?

Might be the legal issue with those markers needin to be red, but why not slap on their - "for off road use only"...?

·
Rubmeister
453 Posts
I have em, they are a little work but worth it IMO. I used LEDs to get rid of any red in there, came out pretty nice.

BTW, do a search for "altima bumper lights" or something like that on Ebay, they are for the front and rear bumbers of early 90's altimas. Look for the euro (clear) ones.

Here's mine-

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
If you clear them, just use a red bulb or red led. Mine came with amber 194 bulb, I thought about seeing if I could just change the lens out but I dont think that is possible without ruining them. I love the look so I may tackle it again. Once I am done with my tail lights, I have too many projects going on now. A serach on this forum brings up this thread that has 2 links to the lens.

Gotta love that search function!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.