Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey has anyone ever tired rear lambo doors and is that a good idea? anyone know where i can get that kit if there is one ?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It might work, but you'll probably have problems getting in the front if the rears are open.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it would mostly be for show

the only pic i seen is the one here

http://universalairsuspension.com/on-road/gallery_image.php?id=873

i wonder if there is any one here in sol cal that can do this

oh yeah can someone explain to me what butterfly door's are? i found this company in huntington park, ca that can do them for $1100

is that a good price and is that a good mod ?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Seriously, vertical doors in PR must cost like $25 and a pack of gum. Freakin' EVERYBODY out there has them! What's up with that?

Also, when did they stop calling them "scissor doors"? I'm pretty sure that's what Lamborghini still calls them. Strange. I always thought that sounded pretty cool...okay, anyway...

Not sure I can say exactly what "butterfly doors" are. Sounds like gullwing doors like on the old Mercedes 300SL or the Delorean of Back to the Future fame. Can't be 100% sure because everybody uses different terminology as demonstrated in my previous paragraph.

Ask the company to send you a pic of their "butterfly doors" done to anything and then post it up.

-Alex

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
butterfly doors I think are where they open up and out. not straight out like a normal door and not straight up like a normal lambo.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ok guys the owner of the blue one is on my myspace and i got his phone number so i'll be giving him a call 2marrow to get some more info on what he's done to the car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.