Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rear fender skirts *PIC*

7K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  hotbox05 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen plain old rear fender skirts like this? The body kits I've seen don't address covering the rear wheels like they did in the 50s/60s/70s. I'm new so maybe I just haven't found it yet. I comped this up in photoshop.
Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Don't think they exist. Sorry

#4 ·
ScionScotty said:
they do actually exist. as you guessed it.... JDM

Damd actually makes them.

They look decent. But I don't think they would look good without all the extras like in the picture.

#5 ·
Looks like your "Damd" if you do, and "Damd" if you don't! ;)

#7 ·
^^^ I'm with Scotty on this one, Fugly!^^^

#11 ·
ScionScotty said:
i think it could be done pretty cool, but the way they look there is just fugly.

get a white xB, get the chrome fender mirrors, get the rear fender covers, get a set of Work Leadsleds. get it pretty low. billet grilles. could be hot i think!

I have the white xB, now everyone gather up the parts needed and send them to me and I'll take care of the rest! :)

#15 ·
ScionScotty said:
i think it could be done pretty cool, but the way they look there is just fugly.

get a white xB, get the chrome fender mirrors, get the rear fender covers, get a set of Work Leadsleds. get it pretty low. billet grilles. could be hot i think!

Scott..............that could be one killer ride IMHO. It would have clean lines being in the PW. Or maybe a 2 tone with PW being on top, and a silver or black being on the bottom :eek:

#17 ·
BOXlover11 said:
Scott..............that could be one killer ride IMHO. It would have clean lines being in the PW. Or maybe a 2 tone with PW being on top, and a silver or black being on the bottom :eek:
lol. if only. too bad no one has the guts to go white on top with silver on bottom. its too risky and will probably look arse ugly :p haha. i have so many ideas, and so little funds.

scotty

#21 ·
ScionScotty said:
they do actually exist. as you guessed it.... JDM

Damd actually makes them.

theyre technically called "Rear fender spats" and are under the Modellista line and are associated with the Black Metal X kit.
I like the rear door with out the lisence plate.......and it relocated to the bumper.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.