Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the hell i jus got rear ended the second time, do i have a bullseye target on the back off my car or somthing. this is wat the first one looked like, and the one from today isn't any better!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
accident.jpg

DSC00878.JPG

DSC00877.JPG

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
sorry to see that. i feel the same way about my wife's 04 Elantra..it seems to be a dent/ding magnet.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Sorry to hear that. For some reason people want to ride your A$$ in these little cars. I don't know what it is but people ride mine all the time ticks me off. Hope everything gets fixed ok.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you should read my other thread "this just pisses me off" i wish that guy would of rear ended me! lol

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well this is what I see when I look at a perfectly perfect xB.

accident.jpg

I am just joking. I hate to hear that. No matter how hard I seem to try something like this happens. Just too many inconsiderate people in the world.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
do0d that sucks, you should take an old chevy front raming device and mount it on your rear bumper. thatd be something to see. 'ha!! rearend me now mo#&^#$*%#&$^er'

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That sucks

I’m guessing maybe the weather played a factor?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wish the weather had somthing to do with it, but the old lady admitted she wasn't paying attention

·
Registered
192 Posts
i was rear ended a few months ago damage wasnt bad looks like nothing happend to it now thanks to ladys insurance
people need to pay attention when they drive
hope yours looks good as new soon

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Yes people do follow way to close at times. I drive an automatic and hit the O/D off to get people to drive around me! Sorry to see your ride get hit again!

Laz

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Dude, I busted up laughing when I saw this.

Hectik, man. I'm sorry that happened. Ever since I read your post, I keep close tabs on the people behind me, and honestly, I can't wait til it happens to me. I actually WANT it to happen so the idiot has to have his rates raised for being a moron.

Dude, I hope everything works out well with this. I'm sorry it's happened TWICE now. To believe, the nerve of some of the drivers we have here in the US. I think anyone that has a driving record of 3+ wrecks (their fault, of course) should have to take mandatory driving etiquette school, and be forced to have a system installed in their cars that they can't exceed 62mph and when they're not on the gas pedal their car automatically brakes to help compensate stupidity.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i noticed the too, people driving real close. it's coz our boxes don't have that much ass don't mean you can tap 'em. geez. simple solution. twist your rear windshield squirter upwards and when someone is close to you...squirt em. hahaha.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
^^ A buddy of mine with an oooold 80s jeep wagoneer had that problem. He used it to get the HrOiNcDeAr boys off his back. It worked too!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
HAHA Boombox thats a good idea. and the winshield squirter. i had a friend with a honda that had 1 turned forward when i was younger. Im real cautious about people driving around me. mainly because i cant afford downtime or deductables. -=[ ohh the life of a working stiff. Alot of people out here seem to hop on the phone the second they get in the car and it REALLY pisses me off. i catch people texting for like 30 miles and swerving the whole time. its VERY dangerous and You sir have felt the reprocussions of this. im sorry you got hit twice. i know when it rains it pours. -=[ insurance money is handy sometimes tho! -=]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.