Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
re: Sheesh picking a box is sooo hard.. The winner is....

After a long fought out decison making process, I decided to pick the Camo Green color. with the 5 speed. I simply love this color and having only 9700 miles and it has the Sirius radio option along with a brand new iPod radio in the box ( haha pun intended!) it was a no brainer. Its also Toyota Certified which is nice I guess..

I simply could not feel anything for the Polar White xB... To me, the darker colors look more luxurious on the xB and I have heard some bad things about how easily the PW chips and shows it as well..

The 5 speed is really nice to drive.. shifts like butter..

So as usual I go against the grain and went with the one that most voted against.. :rolleyes: :D

Thanks to all that helped!

pics to follow soon!

pete

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
PICS! *grunt* Boom beed pics!

Awesome choice man! Camo is a sweet color, I almost got it, but I wanted BOP. Really, I coulda gone with any of em, as they're all good colors, but I desired the BOP most.

Anyways, it's not just the PW that has chipping issues. All of them do. They didn't put a lot of coats on, which keeps costs at a minimum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats funny is that it looks even better WITHOUT the hubcaps... kinda military like.. Im very happy with the rare color.. although its interesting..Several banks and insurance companies have looked up the VIN and call it a release series 3.0... thats weird!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Either choice was a good one.The camo is unique and rare.I love the color.Very subtle. Pics please asap.:D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hooray for the new Camo!!!! I love the Camos!! (I have one too.)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yes your money will fall into a black hole where only you can justify paying for these things. hahaha. But hey if a girl tries to argue about it, pull the fact that she has a purse that just carries stuff that costs over $300. But then if your girl or friends don't care about stuff like that then sorry I haven't thought of an arguement other than "It's FUN." hahaha

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
If your looking for some 18s I have them at a good price :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
PICS! *grunt* Boom beed pics!

Awesome choice man! Camo is a sweet color, I almost got it, but I wanted BOP. Really, I coulda gone with any of em, as they're all good colors, but I desired the BOP most.

Anyways, it's not just the PW that has chipping issues. All of them do. They didn't put a lot of coats on, which keeps costs at a minimum.
*sigh* the chipping...

i can see them all on my BSP like they were HID glares

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.