Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i got my Amp and Subs installed but there is a crapload of rattle in my car now.. What did you all do to get the licence plate and the back whiper to not rattle?. Any trade secrets? Is there anything else back there that may be rattling that I havent found?

·
*FireWoman*
498 Posts
for the license plate, i stuck some rubber circle things under it. its the rubber stuff you put under your couch so you dont scratch the tile. that stuff lol. not sure about the whipper tho, i havent tried anything with that yet

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 2 1200w Sony subs with a 2 channel 1200w amp and I hope they dont make the back of my toaster fall apart..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found some foam tape i had in the garage and put it all over the back of the plate .. so now thats silent.. next i guess its time to remove the whipper..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I just got the car so ive never used it.. Guess I wont miss it then. Just always wanted to own a car that had one lol..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the problem with it is that its all plastic so there is no weight to keep it in place.. Oh well guess ill look for a plug on the way home from work today..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts