Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Modernlines

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, im very excited. I tracked down a set of rare JDM scudetto wheels made by G-corp. The scudetto line has been discontined for some years now.:cool:

Check it out, these are the wheels:

These are the actual wheels. They will need repolished, but this is easy and I have done it before (its just time consuming)

I also snaged a scudetto grill

The grill should be here in a couple weeks, but the wheels are coming by boat and wont make it until the end of March.

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Super GRADE A PRIME Choice. How did you score the grille?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh dang, very nice additions!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very cool....

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
the wheels remind me of a mix of old porsche wheels and ats cups. very sweet indeed..

that grille is one of the better looking ones that i have seen. i've always wanted a scudetto grille...

cant wait to see everything installed on your box!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
post up some pics... i'm sure everyone wants to check em' out! :)
Here you go bad picture. I cleared the corners but haven't changed the bulb out yet. I am actually looking to get the first gen bB headlights and the grille will be repainted when my new spoiler comes in. I actually think the center part looks better with a flat black so thats what will happen when I get it repainted. Sorry for the dirty pics it just rained in SD.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks nice, and yeah I am denfinetly planning on leaving the center flat black to match the lower grills.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Super GRADE A PRIME Choice. How did you score the grille?
Yahoo auctions japan.

Only now I need to find the wing and I am having trouble, if anyone sees one please let me know. I really want the full lip kit but I just cant afford to buy the 1st gen bumpers that I need with it too. But, I got a kenstyle lip kit, which is still basic and simple and kinda a sporty jdm style like the scudetto kit.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Nice :D Did you get rid of your other wheels?
Thundergod said:
nice find.
i love that grill.
so, where is your old wheels?.............
I got rid of the D2s, a guy in Ohio has them now. However, I do have a set of the limited edition gold 501s in still in their boxes that I will probably never use now. If any locals want them let me now. Blimey your in Ohio if your interested let me know and I will meet ya half way, they would look good on your black box.

·
Registered
873 Posts
looking good. i'm just keeping my grill all white. but it's probably coming off in a day or two. so only going have ohio and cali running it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts