Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
NO CLUB
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? Picked this up yesterday for Mrs. Randode. Its got the spoiler, floor mats and Navigation. At first I hated it, but after driving it a little bit yesterday I am loving it. So much tighter and better built than the old xB. Its so quiet, I cant hear the motor revving, and dont know when to shift without looking at the tach. Today it gets dropped, and maybe the first randode cathode kit for the B2.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice, congrats!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
sweet! i will be watching this , take pics once its dropped.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Randode, pop one of them side mirrors off and see if they will fit on the 1st gen, or just give it a quick look. Thanks

·
NO CLUB
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Randode, pop one of them side mirrors off and see if they will fit on the 1st gen, or just give it a quick look. Thanks
i dont think anything from the old one will fit.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Congrats man! Springs? That's totally not your style....I thought I was gonna hear about the first xB2 air bag kit. :(

·
NO CLUB
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats man! Springs? That's totally not your style....I thought I was gonna hear about the first xB2 air bag kit. :(
shhh, my wife told me that i'm not allowed...:rolleyes:

·
KEEPIN' IT FRESH...
274 Posts
i can honestly tell you that i like the 2nd gen xB! i would get it too if i could :(

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That is the best person here that could have the second generation. Do us proud randone.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
can't wait to see you work your magic! congrats!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.